Forum of Wolves
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

War between Packs - [Official Roleplay 2] CLOSED.

+18
Lightningscar
Garnet Fire
Rue
Emerald
Hunter
Phantom
Saber
Earth
Blade
Eragon
Illusion
Chrome
Silentshadow
Sock
Phenomenon
Gracesong
Sunny Snow
Ice
22 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

War between Packs - [Official Roleplay 2] CLOSED. - Page 3 Empty War between Packs - [Official Roleplay 2] CLOSED.

Post by Ice Fri May 11, 2012 12:02 pm

First topic message reminder :

All three packs are at war.

Southern Pack has more members now, resulting them in a shortage of prey and they are fighting against Northern Pack for more territory.

Northern Pack is thriving well too but they have noticed remains of prey being left behind on their territory and accuse Southern Pack of prey stealing.

Phantom Pack is watching both packs fight, ready to cause more mischief and trouble.

Join the roleplay! Use your own characters in your pack! (Not from the previous roleplay)

Last edited by Ice on Sun May 13, 2012 3:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ice
Ice
Admin
Admin

Wolf Points : 22535

https://forumofwolves.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

War between Packs - [Official Roleplay 2] CLOSED. - Page 3 Empty Re: War between Packs - [Official Roleplay 2] CLOSED.

Post by Silentshadow Sat May 12, 2012 12:23 am

Silentshadow pricked her ears and heard very faintly, the wind seemed to howl. "We will prepare tonight," she decided. "Bluefyre, Sunny Snow. Take turns scouting the territory. Make sure no one gets pass, do you hear? Silverstorm, I know you're a Hunter, but please help them take a Shift in guarding the camp." She glanced at the sky. It was a little way past moonhigh. I have a feeling.... "At sundown, we will prepare with loose ambush position. Sunny Snow, Bluefyre, and Mooncry will continue to scout. It is essential that we are warned; your job is very important. Remember that! I will go to the border right now and guard. Ice, make other preperations."
Silentshadow
Silentshadow
Alpha of the Northern Pack

Wolf Points : 22955

Back to top Go down

War between Packs - [Official Roleplay 2] CLOSED. - Page 3 Empty Re: War between Packs - [Official Roleplay 2] CLOSED.

Post by Phenomenon Sat May 12, 2012 12:30 am

"After tonight, my packmates ,We will have more than enough prey!" Phenomenon cried to her packmates, who were all jostling and snarling in excitement. "Silentshadow be ready, because were coming. And Nothing will or can stp us." Phenomenon thought, hoping somehow Silentshadow might get her message. Phenomenon allowed her pack to howl for a while longer until it seemed the very air was shaking. "Saber, we will start the raid on your go." she said excitedly.
Phenomenon
Phenomenon
Hunter of the Southern Pack

Wolf Points : 22380

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrome Sat May 12, 2012 12:32 am

Chrome slid back into the caves. "Can't you hear that detestful howling?" she asked Eragon distastefully. "It sets me on my nerves."
Chrome
Chrome
Phantom Wolves Inquisitor

Wolf Points : 22225

Back to top Go down

Post by Illusion Sat May 12, 2012 12:37 am

"Chrome, that is my mother's war call. I'm guessing her pack is with her." Illusion said gruffly, wondering what his mother's true plans were. "I think they've finally decided to go to war against the Northern Pack. Wanna watch?" he said twistedly.
Illusion
Illusion
Phantom Wolves Advisor
Phantom Wolves Advisor

Wolf Points : 21960

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrome Sat May 12, 2012 12:42 am

Chrome grunted. "Can't see my mother being surprised by the Southern Pack," she grunted. "As much as I dislike Silentshadow, she's not stupid. She must be ready." Glancing at the sky, she shrugged and nodded. "Sure, let's go have some fun."
Chrome
Chrome

Back to top Go down

Post by Eragon Sat May 12, 2012 12:50 am

Eragon grinned at Chrome. "sounds like a battle between those stupid packs." he growled in anticipation.
Eragon
Eragon
Phantom Wolves Deputy
Phantom Wolves Deputy

Wolf Points : 22111

Back to top Go down

Post by Sock Sat May 12, 2012 1:04 am

Sock sat to the side of the group. She glared at Phenomenon as she let out her hoarse howl. This battle was just the start of a fierce war. Her howl quited. She needed to do something. Later, she thought. I need time to think.
Sock
Sock

Wolf Points : 22783

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrome Sat May 12, 2012 1:07 am

"Want to come with us? It'll be fun to set up little traps for the Southern Packs as they travel, and send the Nothern Pack onto tenterhooks as we annoy them." Chrome looked hopefully at Eragon.
Chrome
Chrome

Back to top Go down

Post by Eragon Sat May 12, 2012 1:11 am

"Hmmm, how could I not?! Let's go!" Eragon howled excitedly, tail wagging fiercely.
Eragon
Eragon
Phantom Wolves Deputy
Phantom Wolves Deputy

Wolf Points : 22111

Back to top Go down

Post by Illusion Sat May 12, 2012 1:14 am

"Why not just let them battle it out we could find a ridge, and watch them strugggle to kill eachother!" Illusion grinned then stole a glare at Chrome, WHy did she always HAVE to bring Eragon?
Illusion
Illusion
Phantom Wolves Advisor
Phantom Wolves Advisor

Wolf Points : 21960

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrome Sat May 12, 2012 1:48 am

Chrome glanced at Illusion inquiringly. "Eragon's good company," she whispered, just loud enough for him to hear.

~We can't kill in this RP, right?~
Chrome
Chrome

Back to top Go down

Post by Gracesong Sat May 12, 2012 1:49 am

You can if you ask the person you want to kill for permission, and they agree. Wink
Gracesong
Gracesong
Beta of the Southern Pack

Wolf Points : 23104

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Sat May 12, 2012 3:05 am

"That sounds like fun" Blade said, "Can I come?"
Blade
Blade
Phantom Wolves Head Assassin
Phantom Wolves Head Assassin

Wolf Points : 21993

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrome Sat May 12, 2012 3:07 am

Chrome shrugged and smiled wolfishly. "Don't see any reason you can't, unless Eragon objects."
Chrome
Chrome

Back to top Go down

Post by Phenomenon Sat May 12, 2012 3:42 am

Phenomenon and her wolves had crept past the border watch wolves, and now they lay in wait around the camp. Phenomenon allowedd what was about to happen. "Aja forgive me." she whispered softly, before she gave the signal, and her wolves broke throught the barrier of the Northern Pack camp, and Phenomenon halted the line and roared "SILENTSHADOW COME AND SHOW YOUR FACE COWARD!" she began to bristle, and her packmate's sensed the battle hunger. They were sick of going to bed hungry, listening to the pups wail with hunger made her pack wild. And nothing was going to stop them from feeding their pack. Nothing.
Phenomenon
Phenomenon

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentshadow Sat May 12, 2012 3:43 am

~Woah there! I thought you were going to wait for Saber's agreement? Where is he?!~
Silentshadow
Silentshadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Phenomenon Sat May 12, 2012 3:45 am

~I think he got in trouble, but if you want, I can edit my post. Wink~
Phenomenon
Phenomenon

Back to top Go down

Post by Earth Sat May 12, 2012 3:47 am

Eragon snorted. "As if I'd reject. You're more than welcome to join us blade." he grinned, looking at Phantom for acceptance.
Earth
Earth

Wolf Points : 21957

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentshadow Sat May 12, 2012 3:50 am

~Nah, it's okay.~

Silentshadow appeared from the dead trees, her head held high. "What is this, Phenomenon? Ready to attack another Pack just because you cannot feed yourselves?" She looked calculatingly at the wolves of the Southern Pack. Their ribs showed plainly through their dull coats and they looked a little weaker then normal. True, they had more wolves, but some were cubs and they were all weakened from hunger. Northern Pack had less pups and they were all relatively well-fed. "Who's talking coward?" she asked lightly, turning her icy blue eyes back to the Alpha Female. "Only a coward would attack another Pack's camp, where the cubs are."
Silentshadow
Silentshadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Phenomenon Sat May 12, 2012 3:55 am

"Your the one who hurts cubs. Don't deny it, by not giving our territury up peacefully, you've made our cubs starve. We've already lost two because of your greed. Now are we going to sit here and chit-chat or are we going to fight?" Phenomenon growled, swinging her tail back and forth. Her eyes scanned over the Northern Wolves. "They might think they are stronger, but the one thing they forgot is Hunger drives an enimey like nothing else." she mused to herself, then fell into a crouch.
Phenomenon
Phenomenon

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentshadow Sat May 12, 2012 4:02 am

"Greed? Keeping territory is not greed; don't forget, we too need enough food to survive. If your wolves do not have the skills to hunt profitably, then, sorrows you shall endure." Silentshadow nodded and lowered her chin, covering the soft skin of her throat. "Why not? Let's fight and finish this petty game of yours."

Rules! That I have found useful before-
-No god modding your opponent
-Give them time to retaliate to your moves
-no unfair mass-fighting (Several wolves targeting one wolf, like the Alpha)
-Do not kill without permission!
Silentshadow
Silentshadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Phenomenon Sat May 12, 2012 4:05 am

~EVERYONE MUST FOLLOW THE RULES! I'm ready to battle! Razz~

'"I hope your ready. Because your going down." Phenomenon snarled, feeling heat pulse in her body. Phenomenon raised her head, and the firey sun lit her shadowy pelt. "One of us..." Phenomenon narrowed her eyes, "Is going down." she allowed her words to settle in, before she suddenly roared "SOUTHERN PACK! ATTACKKK!" she howled, and charged at Silentshadow.
Phenomenon
Phenomenon

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentshadow Sat May 12, 2012 4:08 am

Silentshadow danced nimbly out of Phenomenon's way. She lunged in, her jaws closing with a quick snap on her shoulder, aiming to sever several tendons. She leaped back again, out of range.
Silentshadow
Silentshadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Phenomenon Sat May 12, 2012 4:10 am

Phenomenon nimbly leaped out of Silentshadow's jaws, and she snarled as Silentshadow danced out of her way, "SO that's how it's going to be?! I thought this was going to be a REAL fight! Not pup play!" Phenomenon laughed, and pounced after Silentshadow, snapping hungrily at her neck and chest.
Phenomenon
Phenomenon

Back to top Go down

Post by Gracesong Sat May 12, 2012 4:16 am

-.- Sabers want you to wait for him. Could you please do that? He's a little mad since he's the Moderator of the group, and the Alpha Male. (You don't wanna know what he actually said)
Gracesong
Gracesong

Wolf Points : 23104

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next