Forum of Wolves
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

War between Packs - [Official Roleplay 2] CLOSED.

+18
Lightningscar
Garnet Fire
Rue
Emerald
Hunter
Phantom
Saber
Earth
Blade
Eragon
Illusion
Chrome
Silentshadow
Sock
Phenomenon
Gracesong
Sunny Snow
Ice
22 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

War between Packs - [Official Roleplay 2] CLOSED. - Page 2 Empty War between Packs - [Official Roleplay 2] CLOSED.

Post by Ice Fri May 11, 2012 12:02 pm

First topic message reminder :

All three packs are at war.

Southern Pack has more members now, resulting them in a shortage of prey and they are fighting against Northern Pack for more territory.

Northern Pack is thriving well too but they have noticed remains of prey being left behind on their territory and accuse Southern Pack of prey stealing.

Phantom Pack is watching both packs fight, ready to cause more mischief and trouble.

Join the roleplay! Use your own characters in your pack! (Not from the previous roleplay)

Last edited by Ice on Sun May 13, 2012 3:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ice
Ice
Admin
Admin

Wolf Points : 22535

https://forumofwolves.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

War between Packs - [Official Roleplay 2] CLOSED. - Page 2 Empty Re: War between Packs - [Official Roleplay 2] CLOSED.

Post by Gracesong Fri May 11, 2012 9:12 pm

Gracesong snorted and muttered something under her breath, but turned tail and walked away. "I'll go hunting," Gracesong volunteered.
Gracesong
Gracesong
Beta of the Southern Pack

Wolf Points : 23104

Back to top Go down

War between Packs - [Official Roleplay 2] CLOSED. - Page 2 Empty Re: War between Packs - [Official Roleplay 2] CLOSED.

Post by Phenomenon Fri May 11, 2012 9:25 pm

"No. Gracesong, get some rest. Others can hunt. The battle is coming soon, and you'll need all the strenght you can get. Body wise and Mind wise." Phenomenon growled, she rarely was so angry and ticked off, and then she sighed, normaly Aja was here to point out the good things, but Aja wasn't here. And there were no good things in war.
Phenomenon
Phenomenon
Hunter of the Southern Pack

Wolf Points : 22380

Back to top Go down

Post by Gracesong Fri May 11, 2012 9:26 pm

"Fine," Gracesong said irritably. "Hey, did you know that Aja joined the Southern Pack?"
Gracesong
Gracesong

Back to top Go down

Post by Sock Fri May 11, 2012 9:26 pm

Sock darted away in fear of getting bit. She slowed down at the edge of camp, panting.
Sock
Sock

Wolf Points : 22783

Back to top Go down

Post by Gracesong Fri May 11, 2012 9:28 pm

"You won't get hurt, Sock!" Gracesong yelled.
Gracesong
Gracesong

Back to top Go down

Post by Phenomenon Fri May 11, 2012 9:30 pm

"Aja is not in the Southern Pack. She felt her true calling was in the Northern Pack!" Phenomenon said grief filled, then she barked "She left me. We got in a fight, and she padded away into the snow. I haven't seen her since." Then Phenomenon turned and padded back into the den she shared with Saber and the pups.
Phenomenon
Phenomenon

Back to top Go down

Post by Gracesong Fri May 11, 2012 9:33 pm

~I meant to put Northrn. Let's just pretend I did.~

"Can Hunter play with Nightwind?" Gracesong stuck her head in Nonny and Saber's den.
Gracesong
Gracesong

Back to top Go down

Post by Phenomenon Fri May 11, 2012 9:36 pm

"Um..." Phenomenon thought distraactedly "Sure."
Phenomenon
Phenomenon

Back to top Go down

Post by Gracesong Fri May 11, 2012 9:38 pm

"Yay!" Hunter ran over to Nightwind.

"When are we going to have the battle?" Gracesong sat down next to Phenomenon.
Gracesong
Gracesong

Back to top Go down

Post by Phenomenon Fri May 11, 2012 9:44 pm

"Yes." then Phenomenon turned, and with blazing green eyes, she growled softly "You realize you and Sock should of been punished for opposing me so publicly! And to think, in front of my pups!" she sighed wearily

Nightwind slapped Hunter with her paw, and leaped gracefully out of the way.

~Does Hunter have a crush on Nightwind? Razz~
Phenomenon
Phenomenon

Back to top Go down

Post by Gracesong Fri May 11, 2012 9:48 pm

~Maybe! Razz~

"I was just stating obvious reasons not to hurt our members," Gracesong said irritatingly calm.

"Grr!" Hunter squeaked as he jumped and chewed on Nightwind's ear.
Gracesong
Gracesong

Back to top Go down

Post by Sock Fri May 11, 2012 9:51 pm

Rogue sat in the corner, eyes sparkling with amusement. She leaned closer to the playing pups.

Sock sighed and curled up under a tree near by.
Sock
Sock

Back to top Go down

Post by Phenomenon Fri May 11, 2012 9:53 pm

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!" Nightwind kicked him off, and scrambled to her paws, and bounded to the two talking she-wolf's and hid behind them.

"Even if that's true, you tried to make me show you dominace by giving in to your idea. Gracesong, you are a trusted wolf, but if try and upstage me one more time, I will be forced to make you show obidence to me...and you know I'd hate to do that my friend." Phenomenon said with the same irritating cool.
Phenomenon
Phenomenon

Back to top Go down

Post by Gracesong Fri May 11, 2012 9:55 pm

Hunter sneaked next to Nightwind, and jumped on her back, chewing her other ear.

Gracesong tried to stay serious, but the cubs made her laugh. "Sorry," She said to Nonny.
Gracesong
Gracesong

Back to top Go down

Post by Phenomenon Fri May 11, 2012 9:58 pm

Phenomenon huffed in amsument as she saw how clingy Hunter was to Nightwind. "These couples start eariler and eariler each year!" laughed Phenomenon.

Nightwind licked Hunter's cheeck, and rolled away and began to chew his ear's.
Phenomenon
Phenomenon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sock Fri May 11, 2012 9:58 pm

Rogue cocked her head and got to her feet. She sniffed the air cautiously before padding closer to Hunter.

Sock began to sleep.
Sock
Sock

Back to top Go down

Post by Phenomenon Fri May 11, 2012 10:01 pm

"Well, hello there littleRouge. Phenomenon barked softly "Why don't you go play with Hunter and Nightwind?"
Phenomenon
Phenomenon

Back to top Go down

Post by Gracesong Fri May 11, 2012 10:02 pm

Hunter's ears drooped, "Aww." Gracesong growled, and he smiled, wagging his tail.
Gracesong
Gracesong

Back to top Go down

Post by Sock Fri May 11, 2012 10:03 pm

Rogue backed up and growled softly. She then bounded over to the other pups.
Sock
Sock

Back to top Go down

Post by Gracesong Fri May 11, 2012 10:11 pm

Suddenly, Hunter saw a timber wolf. His tail went in between his legs as the wolf said, "I'll get you, runt."

~Read his history!~
Gracesong
Gracesong

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentshadow Fri May 11, 2012 10:15 pm

Silentshadow slipped through the thorn tunnel, her paws making no noise on the snow. "You wanted to see me?" she asked Ice calmly, her eyes expressionless. "I wager it's about the scents on the border. Southern Pack scents. I know." She curled her lip in to a snarl. "Maybe they're preparing for war; who knows? But we have more wolves now, since recruited several recently. 14 wolves to Southern Pack's 10. They will fall like leaves before a storm, if they attack. But we will still need to prepare!"
Silentshadow
Silentshadow
Alpha of the Northern Pack
Alpha of the Northern Pack

Wolf Points : 22955

Back to top Go down

Post by Gracesong Fri May 11, 2012 10:18 pm

On the topic, it says Southern pack has more members. It's just part of the RP, not saying we have more.
Gracesong
Gracesong

Back to top Go down

Post by Sock Fri May 11, 2012 10:33 pm

Rogue yelped and leapt back. "Who you calling runt?"
Sock
Sock

Back to top Go down

Post by Gracesong Fri May 11, 2012 10:37 pm

Hunter ran behind Gracesong, and she licked his ears. "What's wrong, sweetie?" "Are we really having a battle?" He lied about his fear.
Gracesong
Gracesong

Back to top Go down

Post by Phenomenon Fri May 11, 2012 11:53 pm

"Yes little one. But don't worry, I'll make sure you mother come's home in one piece!" Phenomenon winked, the saw it was almost sunset. Phenomenon grew somber, and looked at Gracesong, her eyes unreadable, "Gracesong. It's time. Gather all the wolves we can take, and take the pups to a safe den. We can't risk them following us." Phenomenon looked at the setting sun, and howled a blood curtling war call.
Phenomenon
Phenomenon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next