Forum of Wolves
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beginning of the Packs - [Official Roleplay] CLOSED.

+13
Garnet Fire
Adelulf
Mooncry
Saber
Phenomenon
Lightningscar
Sock
Gracesong
Silentshadow
Snowheart
Sunny Snow
The Magister
Ice
17 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Beginning of the Packs - [Official Roleplay] CLOSED. Empty Beginning of the Packs - [Official Roleplay] CLOSED.

Post by Ice Tue May 01, 2012 10:20 am

The Beginning of the Packs

There was a time where lone wolves roamed about Earth. There were no packs then and every wolf was fighting for its own survival. Prey was scarce and many wolves were killed during fights for food and territory. The Spirit Wolves* decided that something had to change and sent a message to all the remaining wolves on Earth to form their own packs.

Spirit Wolves* - Wolves that are no longer alive but they reside among the stars and watch over the wolves that still are living

This roleplay is open to all members!
You are allowed to have up to three characters.

List of characters

Silver - Black-and-silver she-wolf with a torn ear and bright golden eyes (Northern Wolf)
Bryn - Small brown she-wolf with light green eyes (Northern Wolf)
The Magister - Male wolf with fur as black as the night sky and dark emerald green eyes (The Magister)
Howler - Dark gray male wolf. Large in size and very vicious. (The Magister)
Chica - a small black she-wolf with hazel brown eyes. (Sunny Snow)
Grace -A white she-wolf with royal blue eyes. (Gracesong)
Flare -A mexican wolf with soft brown eyes. (Gracesong)
Ozone - massive black male wolf with chilling icy blue eyes (Silentshadow)
Skye - slender silvery-gray-white she-wolf with brilliant green eyes (Silentshadow)
Snow - A white she-wolf with black eyes (Snowheart)
Fire - brownish wolf with black eyes (Snowheart)
Sock - A lean, yet somewhat chubby, red wolf. Her eyes are a pale amber, which is more on the green side. (Sock)
Lightningscar - A huge black wolf with silver eyes and a jagged lightning-like scar on his right shoulder. (Lightningscar)
Mooncry: A white she-wolf with blue eyes (Mooncry)

Last edited by Ice on Sun May 13, 2012 3:43 pm; edited 7 times in total
Ice
Ice
Admin
Admin

Wolf Points : 22530

https://forumofwolves.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Beginning of the Packs - [Official Roleplay] CLOSED. Empty Re: Beginning of the Packs - [Official Roleplay] CLOSED.

Post by The Magister Tue May 01, 2012 10:39 am

Sounds interesting, I'd like to join!
Here's my character!

The Magister - Male wolf with fur as black as the night sky and dark emerald green eyes
Howler - Dark gray male wolf. Large in size and very vicious.

The Magister quietly padded through the dark woods, his ears twitching as he heard a few yowls of agony in the distance. The Spirit Wolves had sent a message to form alliances with one another but he didn't really like the idea. He broke into a run and followed the sounds, stopping by a large ash tree. There was a limp body of a white wolf, dried blood stained on his muzzle. "I wonder what happened..." he growled to himself.
The Magister
The Magister

Wolf Points : 22023

Back to top Go down

Beginning of the Packs - [Official Roleplay] CLOSED. Empty Re: Beginning of the Packs - [Official Roleplay] CLOSED.

Post by Ice Tue May 01, 2012 11:27 am

Added to the list!

"I wonder too..." Silver murmured, silently appearing next to The Magister. Her eyes were mournful and her tail was swinging from side to side. "Do you think that we should form a pack? I heard about the Spirit Wolves' message..." her voice trailed off.
Ice
Ice
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Magister Tue May 01, 2012 12:30 pm

The Magister didn't flinch at the sudden appearance of Silver. After a long moment, his emerald green eyes met hers. "Alright. I'll join." Without waiting for her to reply, he leaped away onto a tall boulder, his eyes searching the horizon. He threw his head back and let out a howl.

"Aoooooooooooooooohhhhh!"

I have no idea how to type out a howl Neutral
The Magister
The Magister

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunny Snow Tue May 01, 2012 1:40 pm

Very interesting. I shall join too but I'll keep to having just one character. My character:

Chica - a small black she-wolf with hazel brown eyes.

When the fur-raising howl had ended, a black she-wolf, half the size of the two large wolf pounced out of the nearby bush. Her paws swung steadily, as though about to dig out The Magister's eyes. At the last moment, she twisted in a graceful leap and in her paws laid a tiny bird, probably a newborn which fell out of the tree. When she had made sure that the bird was comfortable, she swung around and took a good look at the other two wolves who were about to make a pack. "May I join?"

Um... Is this okay?
Sunny Snow
Sunny Snow

Wolf Points : 22408

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowheart Tue May 01, 2012 7:37 pm

Snow- A white she-wolf with black eyes

Snow raised her head as she heard a howl. She headed in the direction of the howl and overheard two wolves talking about making a pack. She leapt out of the bushes and surveyed the area. "Hello," she said softly. "I overheard that you were making a pack?" she asked. Her soft voice was as smooth as ice. She glanced around at the three wolves.
Snowheart
Snowheart
Delta of the Northern Pack
Delta of the Northern Pack

Wolf Points : 22041

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentshadow Tue May 01, 2012 10:24 pm

I want to make a couple characters! Very Happy

Ozone- massive black male wolf with chilling icy blue eyes
Skye- slender silvery-gray-white she-wolf with brilliant green eyes
Silentshadow
Silentshadow
Alpha of the Northern Pack

Wolf Points : 22950

Back to top Go down

Post by Gracesong Wed May 02, 2012 12:56 am

I'd like to join!

Grace-A white she-wolf with royal blue eyes.
Flare-A mexican wolf with soft brown eyes. (Here's a mexican wolf:
Spoiler:
)

The white she-wolf pricked her ears as she heard a howl. Wondering if it was an attack, she followed the noise. Hiding in the snow, she fit in perfectly. Her royal blue eyes blinked as she heard the idea of making a pack.

She showed herself, her royal blue eyes full of thought. "Are you sure this won't just provoke more fights in between the packs?" Her voice was soft, and melodic as she spoke.
Gracesong
Gracesong
Beta of the Southern Pack

Wolf Points : 23099

Back to top Go down

Post by Ice Wed May 02, 2012 1:32 am

Silver had a startled look on her face as a few wolves approached her and The Magister. Her shock grew when they requested to join the pack. "Of course you may!" She readily agreed. She turned to the white wolf (Snow) and replied," Yes we are. I think that working together gives us a better chance of survival."
Ice
Ice
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Magister Wed May 02, 2012 1:48 am

The Magister eyed the new pack members warily. He didn't really like company but he had no choice. "I'm the Magister," he growled, his emerald eyes glinting with curiosity.
The Magister
The Magister

Back to top Go down

Post by Ice Wed May 02, 2012 1:52 am

Silver watched The Magister curiously. The black wolf had an air of mystery around him. She stepped forward and dipped her head at the newcomers. "I'm Silver," her voice was light and cheerful. She glanced expectantly at the new wolves.
Ice
Ice
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentshadow Wed May 02, 2012 2:53 am

Ozone padded through the trees, his shape another shadow in the eerie silence. It was broken by a single, drawn out howl. A howl for a gathering. He pricked his ears and growled apprehensively. Ozone followed the sound and slipped out of the low shrubs, approaching the wolves. "I'm Ozone," he announced, voice low and quiet.
Silentshadow
Silentshadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Gracesong Wed May 02, 2012 3:38 am

A dusty wolf appeared, his soft brown eyes curious. "What pack shall this be called?" He had a sweet, gentle voice. "Because I don't want to be in LoserPack, or something." His tongue lolled out of his mouth, and his tail swung lazily.
Gracesong
Gracesong

Back to top Go down

Post by Ice Wed May 02, 2012 4:19 am

"What about Northern Pack?" Silver asked, her eyes twinkling brightly.

- I was thinking about a plot.. after the pack is formed, there will be another pack called Southern Pack. Bryn, Silver's sister is captured by the Southern Pack members, who were trying to make lives difficult for the Northern Pack wolves... how's that? We need some Southern Pack members. Any volunteers? Very Happy
Ice
Ice
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gracesong Wed May 02, 2012 4:28 am

"Good idea!" The wolf's tail wagged in happiness. "That's a good name! Speaking of names, I'm Flare."
Gracesong
Gracesong

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentshadow Wed May 02, 2012 5:02 am

Ozone nodded at Flare and Silver. "Nice to meet you. I think that's an intriguing name. Will there be only one pack?"
Silentshadow
Silentshadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Ice Wed May 02, 2012 5:08 am

Silver eyes were of great sorrow. "My sister Bryn... I don't know where she went. I'm sure there will be other packs forming in other areas..." her voice trailed off.
Ice
Ice
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentshadow Wed May 02, 2012 5:12 am

Narrowing his eyes, Ozone cocked his head to one side, and replied, almost sympathetically, "I have a sister too. Skye. She refused to answer the call, and headed off elsewhere. She's been going to some secret place for moons. There must be other packs."
Silentshadow
Silentshadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Ice Wed May 02, 2012 5:16 am

Silver gazed at Ozone mournfully. "I wish to look for my sister. I am sorry. I am not able to remain in the Northern Pack until I find her."
Ice
Ice
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Magister Wed May 02, 2012 5:20 am

"No!" The Magister objected violently. "We are the Northern Pack! We will not let you go alone! We must do it together! As a pack!" A dead silence followed his words. What caused the sudden change in him, he did not know.
The Magister
The Magister

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentshadow Wed May 02, 2012 5:37 am

Ozone nodded. "I have to agree," he rumbled, lifting his chin. "I'll help you find your sister." Silver reminded Ozone of Skye. Her determination. Her persistance. Her good nature Her loyalty, most of all.
Silentshadow
Silentshadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Ice Wed May 02, 2012 5:50 am

Silver could feel Ozone's gaze on her and she blushed. Her eyes shimmered with gratitude. "Thank you... I'll never forget your loyalty." She turned to the rest of the pack. "Shall we?"
Ice
Ice
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunny Snow Wed May 02, 2012 10:14 am

A small smile formed on Chica's lips. She'd give a bet at least half of the wolves had not noticed her, given her size. "I'm Chica," she announced in a quiet yet ringing voice, like a silent bell. "And I guess the Northern Pack's first mission is set: Finding Bryn and Skye." She gently settled herself on to the soft snow and was tempted to roll over but she kept her ground, leaving a small space for the bird she caught laying underneath her.

She had decided she wasn't going to climb a tree to find its mother. What use would it be when she wasn't even sure which tree it fell from? Besides, she knew about birds, having communicated with them for a long time since she was small and had to use lookouts to protect her from other creatures, occasionally even fellow larger-sized wolves, and knew its mother wouldn't be bothered with one missing child when it had so many others. Plus, once it could fly, it would be much of use as a messenger, spy, lookout and who knew what else?

"When do we start?" she asked, and turning to Silver and Ozone, another question slipped from her lips. "Do you have any idea where to find your sisters?"
Sunny Snow
Sunny Snow

Back to top Go down

Post by Ice Wed May 02, 2012 1:10 pm

Now Silver looked confused. Her tail drooped and her ears flattened in dismay. "I haven't thought of how I can find my sister and Skye back.." her voice was barely audible.

Sunny Snow, what's with the paragraph on the bird? Razz
Ice
Ice
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunny Snow Wed May 02, 2012 3:00 pm

I don't know... I was thinking maybe it could be of use later. Like if they need lookout, spies or something like that. Very Happy I was just bored and I think wolves might like a little pet! bounce

"It's okay," Chica gave Silver a warm smile before casting her eyes down. Deep down, she wasn't sure of what to do yet. Nuzzling Silver would be the right thing to do, if Silver was her close friend, but they were a newly formed pack and she wasn't sure if Silver would enjoy it. Comforting Silver with words would seem fake, knowing that words could not express what Silver was feeling and turning to ask Ozone would seem like she didn't care about Silver's worry.

Instead, she asked Silver, "Where was she when you last saw her? Perhaps we could return there and track her down?" She gave Silver another warm smile, this time looking straight at her with her hazel eyes.
Sunny Snow
Sunny Snow

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next