Forum of Wolves
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

War between Packs - [Official Roleplay 2] CLOSED.

+18
Lightningscar
Garnet Fire
Rue
Emerald
Hunter
Phantom
Saber
Earth
Blade
Eragon
Illusion
Chrome
Silentshadow
Sock
Phenomenon
Gracesong
Sunny Snow
Ice
22 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

War between Packs - [Official Roleplay 2] CLOSED. - Page 6 Empty War between Packs - [Official Roleplay 2] CLOSED.

Post by Ice Fri May 11, 2012 12:02 pm

First topic message reminder :

All three packs are at war.

Southern Pack has more members now, resulting them in a shortage of prey and they are fighting against Northern Pack for more territory.

Northern Pack is thriving well too but they have noticed remains of prey being left behind on their territory and accuse Southern Pack of prey stealing.

Phantom Pack is watching both packs fight, ready to cause more mischief and trouble.

Join the roleplay! Use your own characters in your pack! (Not from the previous roleplay)

Last edited by Ice on Sun May 13, 2012 3:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ice
Ice
Admin
Admin

Wolf Points : 22535

https://forumofwolves.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

War between Packs - [Official Roleplay 2] CLOSED. - Page 6 Empty Re: War between Packs - [Official Roleplay 2] CLOSED.

Post by Sock Sat May 12, 2012 9:20 pm

Sock darted into the alpha's den, coming out with Rogue in her jaws and the other pups on her back. She trudged to the edge of camp, weighed down by the pups and her own weight.
Sock
Sock

Wolf Points : 22783

Back to top Go down

War between Packs - [Official Roleplay 2] CLOSED. - Page 6 Empty Re: War between Packs - [Official Roleplay 2] CLOSED.

Post by Blade Sat May 12, 2012 9:43 pm

Blade jumped up and knocked a pup off Sock's back. He pinned it down and growled, "I'd be careful if I were you. You wouldn't want this pup getting hurt"
Blade
Blade
Phantom Wolves Head Assassin
Phantom Wolves Head Assassin

Wolf Points : 21993

Back to top Go down

Post by Earth Sun May 13, 2012 12:32 am

Eragon plucked another pup from Sock's back. "Hmm, this little runt'd be a good prisoner." the deputy growled. "Or maybe I could have some fun and kill him before your helpless eyes." he pondered, shaking the pup sharply once.
Earth
Earth

Wolf Points : 21957

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald Sun May 13, 2012 12:36 am

Redwillow had spotted Rue, and felt a chill down her spine. Was Emerald with Southern Pack too? Or was she dead? What about the rouge wolves she gad seen?
Emerald
Emerald
Phantom Wolves
Phantom Wolves

Wolf Points : 22128

Back to top Go down

Post by Phenomenon Sun May 13, 2012 12:44 am

Phenomenon's paw struck Eragon across the face, and snapped the pup from his jaws. "If you do so much as lay a tooth on that pup, I'll flay you and choke your friend over there with what's left of your fur!" Snarled Phenemoneon moving herself in front of the pup, protecting it. "I'll slaughter you all if you do so much as harm one pup!" snapped Phenemonenon.

~Filling in for Illusion! xP~

Illusion came barreling across the clearing, leaving a snarling pregent she-wolf to chase after him. Illusion barrled into his mother, and sent her spinning, but the pup still locked firmly in her jaws."Mother, what a pleasent surprize!" Illusion growled, and the look of absolute hate almost made Illusion cringe. "I knew I should of killed you when you were a pup. But now will do! Better late than never!" her words sent a rush of fury at her.Suddenly blinded by rage, Illusion forgot all of his past training, and he snarled "I'll...I'll kill you!" then he lunged, and Phenomenon easily sent him bowling over into a pine tree, keaving him dazed.
Phenomenon
Phenomenon
Hunter of the Southern Pack

Wolf Points : 22380

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunny Snow Sun May 13, 2012 12:50 am

"Idiot," Raven growled at Illusion. "Your mum is way bigger than you, and an alpha." She silently wondered why he left if hia parents were alpha.

~Note: I know why Illusion left. Raven doesn't~

War between Packs - [Official Roleplay 2] CLOSED. - Page 6 197980915
Sunny Snow
Sunny Snow

Wolf Points : 22413

Back to top Go down

Post by Eragon Sun May 13, 2012 12:59 am

Eragon dodged Phenomenon's attack and snatched the pup back. "I'll do as I please. You're not my alpha and also the worst mother I've ever met. Are you trying to kill your pup?" he snarled, nodding his broad head to a dazed Illusion.
Eragon
Eragon
Phantom Wolves Deputy
Phantom Wolves Deputy

Wolf Points : 22111

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald Sun May 13, 2012 1:19 am

Emerald watched Rue and Redwillow, making sure to study their battle moves.
Emerald
Emerald
Phantom Wolves
Phantom Wolves

Wolf Points : 22128

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrome Sun May 13, 2012 1:22 am

Chrome smirked. "Looks like to me that you've harmed one of those pups! Since you've harmed one, I say it's fair game for the rest of us."
Chrome
Chrome
Phantom Wolves Inquisitor

Wolf Points : 22225

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantom Sun May 13, 2012 2:28 am

Phantom sneaked up from Phenomenon's back, lashing out his paws at her legs and watched in triumph as she stumbled and fell onto the ground clumsily. He then leapt out of her attack range and joined the Phantom Wolves, laughing.
Phantom
Phantom
Leader of the Phantom Wolves

Wolf Points : 22088

Back to top Go down

Post by Rue Sun May 13, 2012 2:29 am

Rue saw Phenomenon getting attacked, and wanted to help her but didn't because she knew she was a pup and could easily get killed in the battle.
Rue
Rue

Wolf Points : 21953

Back to top Go down

Post by Phenomenon Sun May 13, 2012 2:32 am

"You realize that when I'm done with you I'll use your pelt's to choke that Eragon right?" Pheneomenon said leaping gracefully up, then she stalked over to Illusion, who was in some sort of daze/ knocked out, and placed her paw forcedfully over his head, so if she reared up, it would spilt his skull when she slammed down on him. "I will kill him. He is nothing to me anymore. And when I'm finished with him, I'll kill the rest of you."
Phenomenon
Phenomenon

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrome Sun May 13, 2012 2:34 am

Chrome laughed and spotted Rue in the entrance of the nursery. Her body a blur, she streaked forward, grasped the pup in her jaws, and was back beside Phantom in a heartbeat. "Hurt anyone or try to call for help and you'll never see her again. I can kill her in a heartbeat, or take her away to a cruel life as a Phantom Pack prisoner." Chrome glanced at Phantom briefly.
Chrome
Chrome

Back to top Go down

Post by Rue Sun May 13, 2012 2:38 am

"Ruby! Redwillow!" Rue cried in terror. She hoped one of her sisters would find her and help her.

Emerald winced as she heard Rue call her old name, and saw Redwillow rushing to help Rue. Emerald raced to Rue, meeting her two littermates at Rue.

"R-Ruby?" Redwillow asked, seeing Emerald.

"My name is Emerald, Red." Emerald spat.
Rue
Rue

Back to top Go down

Post by Phenomenon Sun May 13, 2012 2:39 am

~Um guys please don't get pups that don't want to be invovled, invovled. It is kinda unfair to me too, since everyone HAS to gang up on one wolf, and threaten to kill pups. I mean really, I know you are evil, but this isn't fair one bit!~
Phenomenon
Phenomenon

Back to top Go down

Post by Rue Sun May 13, 2012 2:40 am

~Eh, It's okay if they try to team up on Rue and Redwillow. Razz They have Garnet Fire/Redwillow/Emerald/Rue's approval for this RP.~
Rue
Rue

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentshadow Sun May 13, 2012 3:06 am

~Chrome won't kill her. Against the rules remember? At most, she'll just be taken away.~
Silentshadow
Silentshadow
Alpha of the Northern Pack
Alpha of the Northern Pack

Wolf Points : 22955

Back to top Go down

Post by Garnet Fire Sun May 13, 2012 3:07 am

Diamond saw Redwillow running from her den, and ran to catch her.
"Redwillow, what are you doing?" She asked herself, hoping to get to her.
Garnet Fire
Garnet Fire

Wolf Points : 22017

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightningscar Sun May 13, 2012 3:22 am

Eragon snarled. "Stay away from Illusion or I'll rip you to shreds." his fur fluffed up, making his already massive size bigger.
Lightningscar
Lightningscar

Wolf Points : 22076

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantom Sun May 13, 2012 3:42 am

Chrome wrote:Chrome laughed and spotted Rue in the entrance of the nursery. Her body a blur, she streaked forward, grasped the pup in her jaws, and was back beside Phantom in a heartbeat. "Hurt anyone or try to call for help and you'll never see her again. I can kill her in a heartbeat, or take her away to a cruel life as a Phantom Pack prisoner." Chrome glanced at Phantom briefly.

"The latter," His reply was brief. Phantom raised his tail, signalling for retreat. They had nearly ruined the whole camp, knocking down the brambles blocking the camp and dens. There was a dancing light of fire in his eyes. "We're done for now. Looks like you've got a lot of repairing to do, alpha." He disappeared into the trees.
Phantom
Phantom

Wolf Points : 22088

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightningscar Sun May 13, 2012 3:44 am

Eragon shook the pup. "Should I take the runt?" he barked.
Lightningscar
Lightningscar

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrome Sun May 13, 2012 3:44 am

Chrome scooped Rue up by the scruff and bounded after Phantom, her gray tail tip vanishing into the undergrowth.
Chrome
Chrome

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightningscar Sun May 13, 2012 3:46 am

Eragon shrugged and bounded away with the pup, tail high.
Lightningscar
Lightningscar

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrome Sun May 13, 2012 3:49 am

Chrome caught up to Phantom and mumbled, "What if Southern Pack comes for the pups? They surely will."
Chrome
Chrome

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightningscar Sun May 13, 2012 3:56 am

"More fun for us!" Eragon yipped with a wolfish grin.
Lightningscar
Lightningscar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next