Forum of Wolves
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supermoon

+9
Adelulf
Phenomenon
Bluefyre
Silentshadow
Saber
Ice
Sunny Snow
Sock
Mooncry
13 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Supermoon Empty Supermoon

Post by Mooncry Sat May 05, 2012 1:43 pm

My brother, (some of you know him as Lionclaw) told me that tonight is the super moon. It is when the moon is its biggest and brightest each year. I think we should have a special gathering for it. Maybe all the wolves can gather at the highest point there is. You can roleplay getting there and what you do at the gathering. (don't make a new wolf, just roleplay yourself)
Mooncry
Mooncry
Hunter of the Northern Pack
Hunter of the Northern Pack

Wolf Points : 22184

Back to top Go down

Supermoon Empty Re: Supermoon

Post by Sock Sat May 05, 2012 2:22 pm

Oh! My sister told me about that!]

Sock looked up at the late afternoon sky. Tonight, the moon would be the biggest it had been all year. She wagged her tail wildly.
Sock
Sock

Wolf Points : 22828

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunny Snow Sat May 05, 2012 2:32 pm

That is cool... I never knew there was a time where the moon is the biggest and brightest. By the way, do all the Loners, Southern Pack and Northern Pack gather together?

Sunny Snow sprinted towards the meeting point, hoping she wouldn't be late. She had been playing and didn't notice the time. It seemed like a simple destination, just to the highest point in the area, but she learnt from some experiences, you could never be too sure about things like this. The simplest things often had the most unexpected twist.

Suddenly, she noticed that she was at where her family's den used to be until she was left alone and didn't stay at one place any more. The place gave her the shivers and she hastened her pace, telling herself she needed to reach there in times, partially wondering what was the big occasion that they were all meeting.
Sunny Snow
Sunny Snow

Wolf Points : 22458

Back to top Go down

Post by Ice Sat May 05, 2012 2:51 pm

Mooncry: That's interesting! Why don't you get Lionclaw to join? XD
Sock: You have a sisterrrrrrrrrr? Coolio~~
Sunny Snow: I guess they do Very Happy Everyone can join!

Ice spotted a familiar figure ahead of her as she raced up the hill, her fur ruffled. "Sunny Snow!" she called out happily, a smile etched upon her face. "Its me, Ice!" She pounced on the smaller she-wolf, playfully batting her ears. "Tonight's going to be great!"
Ice
Ice
Admin
Admin

Wolf Points : 22580

https://forumofwolves.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunny Snow Sat May 05, 2012 3:20 pm

"Hello, Ice. I believe so too," Sunny Snow replied politely, resisting the urge to start bouncing up and down. This was the first time every wolf around the area are going to meet. She was definitely looking forward to it. She wondered how she could bring up the topic on what they were meeting for.
Sunny Snow
Sunny Snow

Back to top Go down

Post by Ice Sat May 05, 2012 3:22 pm

Ice could sense the excitement in Sunny Snow and flashed a smile," Race you to the top!" Without waiting for an answer, she sped off powerfully.
Ice
Ice
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunny Snow Sat May 05, 2012 3:26 pm

"Hey! That's not fair!" Sunny Snow raced after her Beta, practically prancing and delighted she could do so without raising suspicions. She figured she could find out about what the meeting about was later. Who said there was going to be a quiz about it anyway?
Sunny Snow
Sunny Snow

Back to top Go down

Post by Ice Sat May 05, 2012 3:32 pm

Ice grinned over her shoulder, surprised by Sunny Snow's speed. "We'll be exchanging pack news and its going to be a truce between packs and loners!" Deep inside her heart, she couldn't imaging herself making friends with a Southern Pack wolf or loner.
Ice
Ice
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunny Snow Sat May 05, 2012 3:34 pm

"Really?" Sunny Snow asked in admiration, almost level to Ice but still not quite there. "There will be truce? That's... rather interesting." Truce between packs seemed almost impossible and pack news? Wow... It was unbelievable they even managed to set a date. She was impressed with the pack leaders for coming up with it.
Sunny Snow
Sunny Snow

Back to top Go down

Post by Ice Sat May 05, 2012 3:38 pm

As though she could read Sunny Snow's mind, Ice added," All thanks to our great Northern Pack alpha, Silentshadow!" She stopped suddenly, realising that they were already at the top of the hill. The moon shone brightly above her, brighter than she had ever seen.
Ice
Ice
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sock Sat May 05, 2012 3:39 pm

Sock sniffed the evening air. "It's nearly time!" she yelped excitedly as she trotted through the Southern Pack territory. She started into a run as she neared the gathering place.

Last edited by Sock on Sat May 05, 2012 3:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sock
Sock

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunny Snow Sat May 05, 2012 3:46 pm

Sunny Snow nodded in response to Ice's response but she wasn't paying much attention to what she was saying any more. She got ready, narrowing her eyes and aiming or that pile and she took off and landed head first into the pile of snow. She giggled softly, rolling around until she remembered where she was. She stood up and shook snow out of her black fur which was now wet and surveyed the area. It didn't seem like anyone else have arrived.
Sunny Snow
Sunny Snow

Back to top Go down

Post by Sock Sat May 05, 2012 3:52 pm

Sock stopped at the foot of the hill. The moon had grown brighter in the darkening sky. She started to make her way up the hill. She sneezed. Too much snow... the omega thought.
Sock
Sock

Back to top Go down

Post by Saber Sat May 05, 2012 4:35 pm

Saber caught up to Socks, "Jeez you've gotten fast!" He smiled, "Let's wait for the ever slow Phenomenon." His face ----> Razz
Saber
Saber
Guardian of the Southern Pack
Guardian of the Southern Pack

Wolf Points : 22225

Back to top Go down

Post by Sock Sat May 05, 2012 4:59 pm

"Ahaha..." Sock snickered. "I'm the slow one!" She shook the snow off her muzzle. "There's so much so here," she commented.
Sock
Sock

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentshadow Sat May 05, 2012 5:34 pm

Silentshadow bounded after Ice, her body ghostly in the moonlight. "C'mon," the alpha called to her Packmates. "We should try to get there first."
Silentshadow
Silentshadow
Alpha of the Northern Pack

Wolf Points : 23000

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluefyre Sat May 05, 2012 5:36 pm

Bluefyre trotted merrily to the top and sat down on the snow ground, wondering what to do next.
Bluefyre
Bluefyre
Scout of the Northern Pack
Scout of the Northern Pack

Wolf Points : 22082

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunny Snow Sat May 05, 2012 6:02 pm

Sunny Snow smiled, seeing the arrival of so many of her packmates. She was glad that their pack had arrived first so they'd have an advantage if anything were to happen.[i]
Sunny Snow
Sunny Snow

Back to top Go down

Post by Phenomenon Sat May 05, 2012 6:07 pm

Phenomenon trotted wearily into the clearing, and instantly she bristled a bit. "I've never liked the idea of both packs gathering! And with a truce *?*! Pst! I'll never get use to this!" Phenomenon thought wearily. She trotted down the slope, and just sat down, already hungry *again Razz*
Phenomenon
Phenomenon
Hunter of the Southern Pack

Wolf Points : 22425

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentshadow Sat May 05, 2012 6:11 pm

Silentshadow glanced at the Alpha female of the Southern Pack. Instinctively, she laid her ears back, but quickly corrected herself. "Greetings, Phenomenon," she said warily.
Silentshadow
Silentshadow

Wolf Points : 23000

Back to top Go down

Post by Phenomenon Sat May 05, 2012 6:18 pm

Phenomenon pricked her ear's, and turned to look at Silentshadow. Phenomenon rested her brillant green gaze on Silentshadow, before reconizing Silentshadow. "Greetings Silentshadow. Have you..." Phenomenon chose her words carefully, "found an Alpha male for your pack yet?"

"Huh! She laid her ear's back! The alpha female for the Northern Pack just showed me that I AM the dominate!" Phenomenon sneered in her mind, but on the outside, she still looked polite, and nice....almost friendly.
Phenomenon
Phenomenon

Back to top Go down

Post by Ice Sat May 05, 2012 6:20 pm

Ice noticed the tense exchange of both Northern and Southern Pack leaders and she flattened her fur and padded towards Silentshadow's side. It was her duty as a Beta to protect her alpha.
Ice
Ice
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sock Sat May 05, 2012 6:22 pm

Sock approached the Alpha female. "Nonny! Isn't this exciting? So many wolves and so much snow!" She looked around wildly.
Sock
Sock

Back to top Go down

Post by Phenomenon Sat May 05, 2012 6:27 pm

"So much snow! Yes!" laughed Phenomenon, * guess Southern PAck doesn't get alot of snow!* then she dipped her head to Silentshadow, is respect, and flicked her tail at Ice, before moving away.
Phenomenon
Phenomenon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sock Sat May 05, 2012 6:29 pm

The omega smiled at the two she-wolves. "Nice to meet you?" she said softly.
Sock
Sock

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum