Forum of Wolves
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beginning of the Packs - [Official Roleplay] CLOSED.

+13
Garnet Fire
Adelulf
Mooncry
Saber
Phenomenon
Lightningscar
Sock
Gracesong
Silentshadow
Snowheart
Sunny Snow
The Magister
Ice
17 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Beginning of the Packs - [Official Roleplay] CLOSED. - Page 4 Empty Beginning of the Packs - [Official Roleplay] CLOSED.

Post by Ice Tue May 01, 2012 10:20 am

First topic message reminder :

The Beginning of the Packs

There was a time where lone wolves roamed about Earth. There were no packs then and every wolf was fighting for its own survival. Prey was scarce and many wolves were killed during fights for food and territory. The Spirit Wolves* decided that something had to change and sent a message to all the remaining wolves on Earth to form their own packs.

Spirit Wolves* - Wolves that are no longer alive but they reside among the stars and watch over the wolves that still are living

This roleplay is open to all members!
You are allowed to have up to three characters.

List of characters

Silver - Black-and-silver she-wolf with a torn ear and bright golden eyes (Northern Wolf)
Bryn - Small brown she-wolf with light green eyes (Northern Wolf)
The Magister - Male wolf with fur as black as the night sky and dark emerald green eyes (The Magister)
Howler - Dark gray male wolf. Large in size and very vicious. (The Magister)
Chica - a small black she-wolf with hazel brown eyes. (Sunny Snow)
Grace -A white she-wolf with royal blue eyes. (Gracesong)
Flare -A mexican wolf with soft brown eyes. (Gracesong)
Ozone - massive black male wolf with chilling icy blue eyes (Silentshadow)
Skye - slender silvery-gray-white she-wolf with brilliant green eyes (Silentshadow)
Snow - A white she-wolf with black eyes (Snowheart)
Fire - brownish wolf with black eyes (Snowheart)
Sock - A lean, yet somewhat chubby, red wolf. Her eyes are a pale amber, which is more on the green side. (Sock)
Lightningscar - A huge black wolf with silver eyes and a jagged lightning-like scar on his right shoulder. (Lightningscar)
Mooncry: A white she-wolf with blue eyes (Mooncry)

Last edited by Ice on Sun May 13, 2012 3:43 pm; edited 7 times in total
Ice
Ice
Admin
Admin

Wolf Points : 22530

https://forumofwolves.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Beginning of the Packs - [Official Roleplay] CLOSED. - Page 4 Empty Re: Beginning of the Packs - [Official Roleplay] CLOSED.

Post by Sock Fri May 04, 2012 11:53 am

Sock winced. "Umm.. I'm pretty fast..." she answered nervously. Sock ran clumsily around the rock. She tired out easily and nearly tripped over a pebble.
Sock
Sock

Wolf Points : 22778

Back to top Go down

Beginning of the Packs - [Official Roleplay] CLOSED. - Page 4 Empty Re: Beginning of the Packs - [Official Roleplay] CLOSED.

Post by Ice Fri May 04, 2012 1:47 pm

Silver glanced at her packmates and padded south. Days went by as they ventured further and further south. She could sense their curiosity at the new environment - Tall evergreen trees full of greenery, their leaves a mixture of red, orange and yellow. It was beautiful.

So this was what they called autumn... she thought, amazed as she pawed the fallen leaves beneath her paws.
Ice
Ice
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunny Snow Fri May 04, 2012 2:03 pm

Chica broke into a grin as she observed the scenery around her. After all this time, she had managed to drop most of her fears and she was about to leap out. She wanted to play with the leaves, they were so colourful, but instead, she held herself back.

She reminded herself over and over... maturity, Chica, maturity. She glanced over, silently hoping they would take a break. Perhaps she could sneak out and play a little, maybe make more friends, although she knew sneaking out might be dangerous.
Sunny Snow
Sunny Snow

Wolf Points : 22408

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentshadow Fri May 04, 2012 11:05 pm

Ozone nosed the leaves, crackling beneath the weight of his paws. "Autumn," he murmured. He loosed a sigh, and the golden leaves swirled away from him as he straightened. "Skye might be here. But I'm not sure. She knew what autumn looked like, and she often like to describe it for me."

~Did you know that a wolf's howl can show how their feeling, their age, and gender?~
Silentshadow
Silentshadow
Alpha of the Northern Pack

Wolf Points : 22950

Back to top Go down

Post by Saber Sat May 05, 2012 12:55 am

Saber took a bite of the deer leg, licking the blood off his muzzle. He yawned, and stood up, shaking his pelt. He trotted away from the deer, tongue lolling out of his mouth lazily. (I say that a lot)

Saber scented non-Southern Pack wolves near. He bared his teeth in a growl, and dashed that way.

Saber appeared next to the other wolves, "What are you doing so close to the border of the Southern Pack?"
Saber
Saber
Guardian of the Southern Pack

Wolf Points : 22175

Back to top Go down

Post by Sock Sat May 05, 2012 2:27 am

Sock glanced at Phenomenon. "Wasn't good enough? Was I?" She looked down at her paws.
Sock
Sock

Back to top Go down

Post by Ice Sat May 05, 2012 3:03 am

~ I didn't know that Silentshadow ~

Silver glanced up at the unfamiliar voice and saw a new male wolf. Her fur bristled in alarm as she yowled a warning to her pack members. So this is a southern pack wolf... She thought, feeling a snarl rumbling in her throat. "We are the Northern Pack," she declared, her eyes observing him.
Ice
Ice
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Saber Sat May 05, 2012 3:10 am

Saber's blue eyes blinked, "I am the Southern Pack leader. May I ask what you are doing here?" His eyes showed understanding, but he immediately blinked it away, replacing it with suspiciousness.

"And you did great, Socks," Saber smiled warmly.
Saber
Saber

Back to top Go down

Post by Sock Sat May 05, 2012 3:17 am

Sock smiled and turned to Silver. "Hey!" she barked warmly. "Any luck with Skye?"
Sock
Sock

Back to top Go down

Post by Ice Sat May 05, 2012 3:35 am

Silver met Saber's eyes coolly. "We are looking for two wolves... Bryn and Skye. Do you know them?" she asked, her voice menacingly soft.

Silver widened her eyes when she saw Sock. "Sock! Why are with the Southern Pack wolves?" she growled.
Ice
Ice
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sock Sat May 05, 2012 3:37 am

"I thought I told you.." she said firmly. "I like it down here better... I like you guys but.." Her tail drooped.
Sock
Sock

Back to top Go down

Post by Saber Sat May 05, 2012 3:41 am

Saber's lips formed a ghostly smile, "Never heard of them. What do they look like?"
Saber
Saber

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentshadow Sat May 05, 2012 4:43 am

Ozone flicked his ears and replied evenly, "Skye is slender. Long legs, soft fur. Silvery-white pelt and she has bright blue eyes." He stirred uneasily and tasted the air. His lip curled slightly, and his neck fur bristled ever so slightly.
Silentshadow
Silentshadow

Wolf Points : 22950

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightningscar Sat May 05, 2012 4:48 am

Lightningscar padded into a territory he noticed was marked but shrugged. Oh well. Nothing too bad'll happen anyway. he thought and padded on casually.
Lightningscar
Lightningscar

Wolf Points : 22071

Back to top Go down

Post by Ice Sat May 05, 2012 6:17 am

"Bryn is a small brown she-wolf," Silver added, her ears twitching. She didn't know why but the southern pack alpha annoyed her alot when he smiled.
Ice
Ice
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Saber Sat May 05, 2012 6:19 am

"I think I might have seen Bren (he pronounced it wrong), " Saber noted Silver's look, and smiled more.
Saber
Saber

Back to top Go down

Post by Ice Sat May 05, 2012 6:22 am

Silver let out a low growl, a mixture of annoyance and curiousity in her eyes. "You saw Bryn? Where?" she asked.
Ice
Ice
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Saber Sat May 05, 2012 6:25 am

"She was sSmart. She didn't get close to the border, but she was heading towards the West." Saber yawned, revealing his sharp teeth.
Saber
Saber

Back to top Go down

Post by Ice Sat May 05, 2012 6:27 am

Silver let out a hiss of frustration. "If I found out that you're lying...." she didn't continue her sentence but snapped at her packmates," Let's go!"
Ice
Ice
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Saber Sat May 05, 2012 6:28 am

"I won't ask for anything in return, " Saber yelled to the wolf.
Saber
Saber

Back to top Go down

Post by Ice Sat May 05, 2012 6:32 am

Silver purposefully ignored him (Razz) and continued walking. She fell in step of Grace and Ozone, keeping her voice low," Do you think that he's telling the truth?"
Ice
Ice
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Saber Sat May 05, 2012 6:35 am

Saber watched the she-wolf and her pack, hoping that was her sister he saw.
Saber
Saber

Back to top Go down

Post by Sock Sat May 05, 2012 11:45 am

Sock sighed. "I'll miss them..." she whimpered. "I did say I would help them, too..."
Sock
Sock

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunny Snow Sat May 05, 2012 3:57 pm

Chica smiled happily, her eyes shining a little. She was beginning to feel attached to the pack and was simply delighted to see the progress they were making. Sure, perhaps the Southern Pack Alpha was lying but what would be the point of lying anyway? She silently hoped that Skye would be somewhere near Bryn, although the likelihood was very little.
Sunny Snow
Sunny Snow

Wolf Points : 22408

Back to top Go down

Post by Phenomenon Sat May 05, 2012 4:02 pm

"Now, Sock, you were in the Nothern Pack?" Phenomenon asked, her eyes bright with questioning.
Phenomenon
Phenomenon
Hunter of the Southern Pack
Hunter of the Southern Pack

Wolf Points : 22375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next