Forum of Wolves
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Werewolves RP

+19
Ghost
Dark Raven
Eragon
Illusion
Chrome
Emerald
Phantom
Redwillow
Silentshadow
Phenomenon
Gracesong
Garnet Fire
Adelulf
Saber
Lightningscar
Sunny Snow
Ice
Bluefyre
The Magister
23 posters

Page 8 of 24 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 24  Next

Go down

Werewolves RP - Page 8 Empty Werewolves RP

Post by The Magister Fri May 04, 2012 6:42 am

First topic message reminder :

There is a special school called Raven Academy. They aren't for humans. They're for werewolves.

You may have as many characters as you like. You may roleplay immediately.

Just feel in what your character looks like when he/she is a human or a wolf. And names too. You may add their personalities for more details.
The Magister
The Magister

Wolf Points : 22033

Back to top Go down

Werewolves RP - Page 8 Empty Re: Werewolves RP

Post by Gracesong Mon May 07, 2012 1:50 am

Kassie walked home from school, but decided to explore instead. She phased into an angel-blonde wolf (I changed her description as a wolf AGAIN) with bright blue eyes, smelling the air.

"Hmm...Something smells funny. Like fighting, or something," She wagged her tail in excitement. She phased into a human, sneaking into the beat up building.

She saw pitbulls, rottweilers, dobermans, and german shepherds most, locked in cages. She was about to unlock a cage when she saw a man walk in. She quickly phased into a wolf, trying to hide.

But the man walked right to where she was, unlocking a pitbull's cage, when he saw her. "You're a beauty. And part wolf. I'll get $50 bucks on ya," The man grabbed her by her scruff, and picked her up. (Since she's like the size of a german shepherd)

He threw her in an arena, and put rope around her neck, and a rope leash. She saw a german shepherd on the other side, snapping at her. Her tail immediately went in between her legs as she realized what this was. A dog fight.

Suddenly, the rope was taken off her neck as the people decided on how much they bet on her victory. The german shepherd lunged for her, and she jumped the other way. The german shepherd jumped, and landed right next to her. He bit her neck, and Kassie let out an ear-piercing scream that could be heard for miles. Her blue eye's widened as she saw all the blood coming from her neck. This is it, she thought. This is how I'm gonna die. Not heroic, or courageous, but in fear and stupid, stupid curiousity.
Gracesong
Gracesong
Beta of the Southern Pack

Wolf Points : 23109

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald Mon May 07, 2012 1:53 am

Diamond turned into a wolf and heard Kassie's scream. What the..?
Emerald
Emerald
Phantom Wolves
Phantom Wolves

Wolf Points : 22133

Back to top Go down

Post by Phenomenon Mon May 07, 2012 1:58 am

Ryan sighed, and ripped out the picture, and began to sketch a small child, standing there. He was holding a red balloon, and eveyone that was walking by was a grey funnless blob. Except a small girl. "Done.." she mused aloud. Then she threw her sketch book on the floor, and leaped to her closet and chose some crappy clothes, and threw them on, and pounded out the door. This time of night was her favorite, and she phased into wolf fourm, glad to escape the day's trouble's. The stitche's throbbed in her arm, but Ryan felt free. Ryan threw her head back, and howled the savage music she loved so much. Then she heard Kassie's scream, and at first she snarled "Leave her..." but insantly she felt bad for saying that. Lunging across the forest, she followed Kassie's scent trail. Ryan stopped dead at an old building, where Kassie's scent mingled with a human's. Dog fights! They must of thought she was a dog! Ryan felt a tiny bit confident, she was bigger than Kassie. Then Ryan broke through the gate's sending a group of two or three men scattering in fear. "KASSIE!" she howled, breaking into the arean, but not in time.
Phenomenon
Phenomenon
Hunter of the Southern Pack

Wolf Points : 22385

Back to top Go down

Post by Gracesong Mon May 07, 2012 2:05 am

the german shepherd held her up by her neck, her body dangling there. the people were about to take Kassie's body, but Kassie lunged up, kicking the german shepherd, despite her injuires. "Andrenaline, you know?" She whispered in the dog's ear. Then she let the dog go, and it ran out of the arena.

Then Kassie saw Ryan. She walked past her, and collapsed outside of the arena. The blood made her pelt look a reddish color around the neck,and there was a bit of blood coming out of her mouth.
Gracesong
Gracesong

Back to top Go down

Post by Phenomenon Mon May 07, 2012 2:10 am

Ryan snapped at a human, and then leaped away. Ryan phased into her human fourm, and ripped her jacket off. Ryan tendently wrapped her jacket around the wound, and took her phone out. Ryan was about to punch 911 in, but then she whispered to Kassie. "Kassie, phase back to a human. Please. Or I can't get you to a hospital!"
Phenomenon
Phenomenon

Back to top Go down

Post by Gracesong Mon May 07, 2012 2:11 am

Kassie phased into a human, but it took a few minutes. Her eyes were now a pale blue, and her skin pale.
Gracesong
Gracesong

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightningscar Mon May 07, 2012 2:11 am

Zane smelled Kassie's blood over his own from the cuts that came from his mother who was wielding a kitchen knife against him only three minutes ago. He stood immediately and opened his window, jumping out and shifting into his chocolate brown wolf with red amber eyes. Sprinting his fastest, he made it there in seconds. Once he saw the state Kassie was in, a growl ripped from his throat. His bear sized wolf form lunged at the nearest man and quickly killed him, then turning on the next. His red eyes were like fire, paralyzing his victims.
Lightningscar
Lightningscar

Wolf Points : 22081

Back to top Go down

Post by Gracesong Mon May 07, 2012 2:16 am

"H-Help," Kassie muttered, putting pressure against her neck so it would stop bleeding.
Gracesong
Gracesong

Back to top Go down

Post by Phenomenon Mon May 07, 2012 2:21 am

"Shh.." Ryan murmured, gently applying pressure to the wound. Ryan tried not to flinch as Zane finished the men off. Then trying hard to busy herself even hard into finishing setting Kassie's wound. The blood flow began to staunch a tiny bit, but Ryan began to take it as a kinda good sign.
Phenomenon
Phenomenon

Back to top Go down

Post by Gracesong Mon May 07, 2012 2:25 am

"Can't be...human...Stronger as wolf," Kassie phased into a wolf, and immediately felt a bunch of the pain go away. She stood up, and started to limp towards her house. "I...have herbs at my house...Will you help me apply them?" She phased into a human to say that, than immediately phased back into a wolf.
Gracesong
Gracesong

Back to top Go down

Post by Phenomenon Mon May 07, 2012 2:27 am

"Yes, yes I will..." Ryan didn't voice her true fears. "A wolf's heart pump's twice as much blood! She'll lose to much blood!"
Phenomenon
Phenomenon

Back to top Go down

Post by Gracesong Mon May 07, 2012 2:30 am

Kassie walked to her house, and phased into a human. She unlocked the door, and revealed her cabin of a house. There were wolf paintings everywhere, and wolf statues. then a husky ran over, immediately licking Kassie's injury. "Larka, stop it!" Kassie giggled. Larka stopped, and sat down. "They're over there," Kassie pointed to a case that had a red cross on it.
Gracesong
Gracesong

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentshadow Mon May 07, 2012 2:33 am

Skye had followed Rye in curiosity and entered the house after Kassie. "Larka's cute," she commented.
Silentshadow
Silentshadow
Alpha of the Northern Pack

Wolf Points : 22960

Back to top Go down

Post by Phenomenon Mon May 07, 2012 2:36 am

"Em ok..." Worried that the husky would attack, Ryan slid across the room, and while she took the medicine out, she ordered "Kassie, lay flat on your tabel please." Then Ryan blinked in horror. No pain killers! No infection protecters! The pain killer's were do-able without but no... Ryan kept her cool and walked over to Kassie. Ryan's brillant green eyes were shadowed with tiredness, but she would never let anyone see it.
Phenomenon
Phenomenon

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentshadow Mon May 07, 2012 2:39 am

Skye glanced at Ryan. "I'll keep the husky busy," she offered. Morphing into a wolf, she allowed the husky to sniff noses with her, then huffed softly, wrinkling her nose.
Silentshadow
Silentshadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Gracesong Mon May 07, 2012 2:42 am

Kassie did as Ryan said, surprised that Ryan was helping her.

Here's Larka:
Spoiler:
Gracesong
Gracesong

Back to top Go down

Post by Phenomenon Mon May 07, 2012 2:49 am

Ryan began to stitch. But soon Zane began to weave his way into her mind. Ryan tried to brush him away, worried that she was distracted. Zane began to creep back into her mind. "Up until recently Zane and I had just been friend's. Great friend's. But now... I don't even know what we are anymore. I care about him enough to hurt myself!" Ryan thought distantly. "Do you like Zane?" Ryan blurtted out, then blushed and let her dark raven hair hide her embarassed face.
Phenomenon
Phenomenon

Back to top Go down

Post by Gracesong Mon May 07, 2012 2:50 am

"What?" Kassie asked, sitting up.
Gracesong
Gracesong

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentshadow Mon May 07, 2012 2:51 am

~Cute! He's big.~

Skye blinked at Kassie and pranced lightly around Larka, keeping a careful eye on Ryan.
Silentshadow
Silentshadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Gracesong Mon May 07, 2012 2:55 am

Larka barked, wagging her tail happily.
Gracesong
Gracesong

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentshadow Mon May 07, 2012 2:57 am

Skye turned and sniffed noses with Larka again. She yipped and pranced off to one side, her head cocked.
Silentshadow
Silentshadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Phenomenon Mon May 07, 2012 2:58 am

"Um. Nothing. Sorry. I was talking to myself...." Ryan murmured, then standing up, and streching, she asked "Do you want us do go? Or do want us to stay incase it starts to bleed again?" Ryan asked quietly. Zane's sparkling brownish eyes seemed to block her vision for a moment. "Was he happy because he found out he loves Kassie....? Or me?" the question tightend her chest. Suddenly a memory burst into her mind. The dream she had when she was 6. A tall girl was laying there, drawing a girl crying, and the girl's tear's seeped through the picture. That was just hour's ago when that happend! I had been crying over a picture when Zane and I's family's were together! Before my mother and father died! What did it mean?
Phenomenon
Phenomenon

Back to top Go down

Post by Gracesong Mon May 07, 2012 3:00 am

"I'll admit, I do like Zane, but he likes you. It's so obvious," She sighed, looking at the ground. Larka noticed that Kassie was sad, and jumped on her lap, begging to get pet. Kassie pet her belly, and Larka yipped in happiness.
Gracesong
Gracesong

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentshadow Mon May 07, 2012 3:04 am

Skye sensed Ryan's confusion and anxiety. Morphing back into a human, she say down at the edge of the table, tapping her fingers on the table. "But what will Zane do?" she pointed out.
Silentshadow
Silentshadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Gracesong Mon May 07, 2012 3:06 am

"I'll leave you and Zane alone. I know what it feels like to have the person you love taken away from you," She sighed, getting up and letting Larka into the backyard.
Gracesong
Gracesong

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 24 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 24  Next

Permissions in this forum: