Forum of Wolves
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eragon! BD

+2
Phenomenon
Eragon
6 posters

Go down

Eragon! BD Empty Eragon! BD

Post by Eragon Mon May 07, 2012 10:55 pm

Name:Eragon

Description: Eragon his a massive reddish brown, light brown, dark tan, and pale tan wolf with dark amberish yellow eyes. On his shoulder is a large scar that starts from his shoulder blade to his elbow. He is very big and has longish fur that looks and feels really soft. His legs are thickly muscled and sturdy. He has strong shoulders and a broad head. His tail is bushy and longer than most. Eragon has a rather narrow muzzle with a large black nose on the end. This guy's ears are small and rounded. If you look into his eyes, you'll be paralyzed with either fear at the fierce fire in them or awe at how beautiful they are. Overall, he's very handsome and intimidating.

Pack: Phantom's Pack.

Position:Phantom's bestfriend?

Personality: Eragon is very short tempered and gets agitated easily. Once he's angry, there's no stopping him from mercilously ripping you to shreds. No matter who you are, Eragon expects you to respect and fear him. And so you should! He is very skilled in fighting and rather intelligent. There's no doubt in Eragon's loyalty. It's as unwavering as a mountain. Nothing could make him betray those he loves, respects or is loyal to. Even if you betrayed Eragon, he'd only hate you. He'd never ever betray you. Eragon is also very brave. He doesn't back down on something he believes, no matter who he's against. Oh, this stubborn guy! Only Phantom could stop his rampaging. Intelligence is something that is viewed as common sense to Eragon. If you don't know something that's simple to him, he will be totally confused at how you could NOT know it! This giant is clever and doesn't fall for petty tricks or traps. You'd have to be close to a perfect genius to trick this brainy wolf! Also, Eragon is secretly very sensitive. Once his feelings are hurt, he won't talk for days on end. He seems to be pouting rather than angry. A certain loneliness in him makes him vulnerable to rejection as well. Let's just say rejection is not something Eragon takes lightly or particularly well.

History: Eragon was born a loner to two wolves named Red and Draco. They were bad parents and abused their pups badly. Eragon was the only one who survived. As a result of his harsh and trapped puphood, Eragon's thoughts became twisted. His temper rised and he was always fighting. One day, Eragon had woken up to find that his parents had abandoned him. Wandering off to find them, he encountered Phantom. After finding out they wouldn't come back, Eragon traveled along side Phantom. They soon became like brothers. Soon, Phantom started a Pack! Eragon joined without hesitation and supported his best friend 100%.

Hobbies:fighting, running, training, hanging out with Phantom.

Favorite Hobby:Hanging out with Phantom.

Favorite Freshkill: Deer.
Eragon
Eragon
Phantom Wolves Deputy
Phantom Wolves Deputy

Wolf Points : 22146

Back to top Go down

Eragon! BD Empty Re: Eragon! BD

Post by Phenomenon Mon May 07, 2012 11:07 pm

Awesome Eragon! I really like your personality! So your not Super, terribly evil unless someone show's no respect to you? Then we'll be fighting alot! No kidding! I don't want to be torn apart! Razz

I like it though! Wink Very Happy
Phenomenon
Phenomenon
Hunter of the Southern Pack
Hunter of the Southern Pack

Wolf Points : 22415

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantom Mon May 07, 2012 11:34 pm

Let's be best friends!!!

(Looking at all the nice character sheets, I think I should add more stuff to mine)
Phantom
Phantom
Leader of the Phantom Wolves
Leader of the Phantom Wolves

Wolf Points : 22123

Back to top Go down

Post by Illusion Mon May 07, 2012 11:36 pm

Grr.....I very much like the detailed history! Very nice. Wink

And I want to be friend's with an awesome powerfull wolf like you! >:3
Illusion
Illusion
Phantom Wolves Advisor
Phantom Wolves Advisor

Wolf Points : 21995

Back to top Go down

Post by Eragon Tue May 08, 2012 12:29 am

Thanks! And that sounds great, Phantom. You can be my friend, Illusion! Smile
Eragon
Eragon
Phantom Wolves Deputy
Phantom Wolves Deputy

Wolf Points : 22146

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Chaser Fri May 11, 2012 2:57 pm

i like the description Very Happy very detailed XD
Storm Chaser
Storm Chaser
Guadian of the Northern Pack
Guadian of the Northern Pack

Wolf Points : 22092

Back to top Go down

Post by Gracesong Fri May 11, 2012 3:45 pm

You're a cool looking wolf! Although you do remind me of Jacob as a wolf. (That's a good thing, I think he's pretty as a wolf :3)

You scare me, though... >.>
Gracesong
Gracesong
Beta of the Southern Pack
Beta of the Southern Pack

Wolf Points : 23139

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: