Forum of Wolves
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hunter of Evil

4 posters

Go down

The Hunter of Evil  Empty The Hunter of Evil

Post by Hunter Fri May 11, 2012 7:24 pm

Name: Hunter
Appearance: A tan wolf with a lighter chest, and under his eyes. He has black marks around his eyes, and a light cream-ish color also. He has a black muzzle, and a black nose. He has an ash-gray color to his fur that is hard to notice. He has white paws, which are usually brown from playing in the mud. He has long legs, and a long tail. He has long ears that are always perked and listening for adventure. Even though he has long legs, he stumbles most of the time because he gets ahead of himself. When he barks or howls, his ears go back. He has soft brown eyes that catch most off gaurd they're so warm and welcoming.
Family: Mother- Gracesong (she adopted him)
Hobbies: As a Cub: Playing in the mud, Hunting, Playing with Nightwind As an Adult: Hunting, Splashing in puddles, and running
History: He doesn't remember much of his biological parents, at least not good things. His father was a dark, dark brown Timber wolf, his mother a light gray. He had a few siblings, most of them bigger males. They often bullied him, because he was the runt of the litter. There names were: Timber, Pine, Bark, and Harmony. Harmony was his only sister.

His father, Shadow, taught Pine, Timber, and Bark to bully Harmony and Hunter. When Shadow decided they weren't doing a good enough job, despite all their scars and bruises, he beat them himself. Hunter got the worst out of it, because his father believed males should be stronger than that. But, Harmony was fragile, sensitive cub that got hurt worse than Hunter because he was stronger.

Finally, Shadow decided that he didn't wany any females, so he killed Hunter's mother. Then he tried to kill Harmony, but Hunter stood up for her. He didn't fight his father back, because he stood no chance, but he would dodge every attack in adrenaline. Shadow gave up and returned to the warm den he shared with Pine, Timber and Bark. Hunter told Harmony to leave, and he helped her escape. But Shadow went hunting the next day, and came back with a limp silver she-cub in his mouth. It was Harmony.

To that day, Hunter has always blamed himself for Harmony's death. It still haunts him. Since she died on a hunt, he decided to call himself "Hunter" so he would never forget.

Shadow stopped caring about beating Hunter, and decided to just let him starve to death.

Hunter left, looking for food. He got caught in a blizzard, and was taken in by a pack of wolves called "The Northern Pack." He stayed there for a while, and decided it was a nice pack. He thought maybe he could start over there. Then he saw a wolf that looked exactly like his father. Hunter knew it wasn't him, so he just let it go.

He started to have nightmares. Nightmares of Harmony's death, getting beat by Shadow, Harmony getting beat by Shadow, and getting beat by his brothers and sisters. And whenever he awoke, he would hallucinate and see the wolf that looked like Shadow, and he would say, "I'll get you, runt."

Terrified, Hunter fled from the Northern Pack. He saw a beautiful white wolf hunting in a warm woody area. Suddenly, he saw Harmony appear next to him. She was see through, but was still there. She nuzzled Hunter, and said, "Thank you for letting me escape. I got to see the world, and know what it was like to be a wolf. Even though I died, it was better than being beat." Then her fur changed. It looked exactly like the white she-wolf that was hunting. So Hunter thanked Harmony and stayed with the Pack, the Southern Pack.
The Hunter of Evil  682208908 The Hunter of Evil  3809263114 The Hunter of Evil  3273543336 The Hunter of Evil  1373117621 The Hunter of Evil  2250629008
Hunter
Hunter
Hunter of the Southern Pack
Hunter of the Southern Pack

Wolf Points : 21971

Back to top Go down

The Hunter of Evil  Empty Re: The Hunter of Evil

Post by Gracesong Sat May 12, 2012 1:30 am

My poor wolf cub! :C
Gracesong
Gracesong
Beta of the Southern Pack

Wolf Points : 23139

Back to top Go down

Post by Ice Sat May 12, 2012 6:13 am

This is really sad Sad Poor Hunter..
Ice
Ice
Admin
Admin

Wolf Points : 22570

https://forumofwolves.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Gracesong Sat May 12, 2012 6:16 am

Thank you! I worked real hard on it!
Gracesong
Gracesong

Back to top Go down

Post by Ice Sat May 12, 2012 7:29 am

I feel sad for Harmony! Sad They were so sweet together..
Ice
Ice
Admin
Admin

Wolf Points : 22570

https://forumofwolves.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Gracesong Sat May 12, 2012 7:31 am

She's supposed to be sweet, fragile and sensitive, *hint* her name *hint*. I don't know why I make all the people I like die in whatever I write... >.>
Gracesong
Gracesong

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantom Sat May 12, 2012 7:33 am

I like it writing depressing stuff and death Twisted Evil
Phantom
Phantom
Leader of the Phantom Wolves